Win a Custom Celebrant Ceremony
Worth up to £995
By Catherine Kentridge
To celebrate the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle
To celebrate the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on Saturday 19th May, Celebrant Catherine Kentridge is giving one lucky couple the chance to win a one-of-a-kind custom celebrant ceremony (worth up to £995).
Because a Celebrant Ceremony is not legally binding, it can take place, any time anywhere, making it truly unique to you. Choose from a wedding ceremony, vow renewal ceremony, or anniversary ceremony.
To enter, tell us in 100 words or less, your love story and why you deserve a beautiful elegant custom celebrant ceremony by Catherine Kentridge.
The competition closing date is 31st July 2018 and the ceremony must take place in England, between 1st June 2019 and 31st August 2019.
Terms and conditions apply*
Enter the Competition
*Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is subject to customceremony.co.uk usual terms and conditions including travel and/or accommodation expenses to be paid to Catherine Kentridge if the ceremony is 100 miles or more outside of London.
2. The Competition closes on 31st July 2018
3. The Ceremony is to take place in England between 1st June 2019 and 31st August 2019.
4. Prizes are subject to availability.
5. Entries are restricted to residents of the UK.
6. Prizes are as stated, are not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be provided.
7. Only one entry per couple is permitted per competition.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Proof of identity and age may be required.
10. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
11. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
12. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
13. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
14. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including travel and accommodation expenses, any delivery charges and damage deposits. Prizes are subject to the prize supplier’s terms and conditions.
15. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the supplier reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. The winners agree to the use of their name and photograph and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by customceremony.co.uk relating to any post-winning publicity.
17. Customceremony.co.uk reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
18. Unless stated otherwise, the winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
19. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, customceremony.co.uk reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
20. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
21. The decision of customceremony.co.uk is final based on the criteria set out in the competition and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
22. Each entrant’s email address will automatically be added to the customceremony.co.uk database to receive e-newsletters highlighting news, special offers, events and inspiration. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.
Thanks again for taking the time to meet with us at such a late hour! We both felt that you were a perfect fit for us, even after a quick 30 minute chat. We loved your energy, your knowledge, and your beliefs/attitudes towards the wedding day. You have the perfect blend of formality and lightheartedness that we were looking for (and your love of cats sealed the deal!).
Your German was flawless and my family was highly impressed!
Hiring you to perform the ceremony is the best decision we’ve ever made!
After our wedding, so many people commented on how wonderful you were. You kept it interesting and fun and you were everything we could have possibly hoped for in an officiant.
People really enjoyed the way you told our story and your French was bang on!
Catherine was so wonderful that we’ve already had people ask for her contact information so she can do weddings for their relatives.
You are not only such a professional, but so warm, a lovely speaker, and did such an amazing job of customizing everything to our unique needs. I can’t tell you how many people remarked on just how wonderful a job you did.
We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful officiating of our marriage. We continue to receive praise for our ceremony. It was all we could have imagined, hoped and dreamed.
It was a pleasure working with you to create an interfaith ceremony that was intimate, personal, and most importantly, meaningful to us. We are so happy as we reminisce about our special day.
We were so thrilled with how it all turned out and felt that the ceremony you scripted for us was perfect. Your command of the audience was excellent and your suggestions really made for the perfect wedding.
At very short notice Catherine Kentridge agreed to come to our home and marry us in front of a couple dozen close friends. She was well-prepared, kind, and professional. I could not recommend her more highly.
You were like part of the family.
It was a joy to listen to you. Your voice is like music.
What a beautiful, elegant wedding. We are so glad we found you. You were just perfect for our ceremony.
What a lovely ceremony. You are a natural for this. You have such presence and radiate such a sense of joy. And your accent is to die for!
We have received so many compliments on the beautiful way the ceremony was set up.
You are a lovely speaker and a true professional—your guidance and advice on creating a custom ceremony was greatly appreciated! You were a delight to work with!
Thank you for giving us the wedding we had dreamed of for eight years. It was perfect!